Drive Away Fixing Kit - 3m (Fiamma/Omnistor 6mm/4mm)
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
A drive away awning fixing kit is a product designed to connect your Motor Awning to your vehicle with considerable ease. Which also allows weatherproof access from your vehicle sliding door, to your awning. 3m in length
4mm - 6mm suitable for Thule omnistore and Fiamma blinds
6mm - 6mm suitable for all other standard awning rails
- Step 1. Simply slide the narrow section (4mm) of twin piping into the Fiamma/Omnistor channel (see picture, part 'A').
- Step 2. Slide the figure of 8 plastic strips between the 6mm section of the twin piping and the 6mm single awning piping; which is attached to the awning tunnel (see picture part 'B').
Detaching Your Awning:
- Step 1. Unwind your Fiamma (approx. 60cm) to allow slack, which will lower the adaptor.
- Step 2. Remove all figure of 8's by sliding them off the 6mm beads, the awning tunnel will return to its normal location.
- Step 3. Wind back the Fiamma in to its casing.
- Step 1. Park Vehicle exactly where you pitched.
- Step 2. Unwind Fiamma Approx 60cm to allow easier instillation.
- Step 3. Gather together both 6mm beads
- Step 4. Slide all figure of 8's on to the 6mm beads
- Step 5. Wind back the Fiamma in to its casing.