Napoleon Rogue 365 Barbecue
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
The Rogue series combines innovative features, comprehensive functionality and refined design. Quality gas BBQs in the Rogue series boast a broad spectrum of applications. The Rogue 365 offers enormous barbecuing pleasure in a small space. Equipped with a high-quality grill head on cast aluminium, two stainless-steel burners, WAVE cooking grids and the innovative sear plate system the Rogue 365 barbecues are everything you could possibly want.
- 37, 000 BTUS
- 2 stainless-steel tube burners
- Side burner
- 365 sq. in. primary grilling area.
- New design cuts assembly time in half over comparable models
- DUAL-LEVEL stainless-steel sear plates
- Stainless Steel WAVE cooking grids
- ACCU-PROBE temperature gauge
- Space saving, folding stainless-steel side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- Galvanized-steel cart construction features integrated tool hooks
- Pedestal base with easy-locking casters
- Propane model features tank stability ring
- Boxed dimensions L 32 x W 32 X H 34
- Weight: 67 kg
ACCU-PROBE™ Temperature Gauge
For accurate gauging of temperature when cooking - particularly useful when cooking thick joints of meat etc.
Stainless Steel Sear Plates
Staggered stainless steel sear plates provide extra surface area for any drippings from your food to vaporize, providing extra flavour and avoiding flare-ups.
Stainless Steel WAVE™ Rod Grids
The unique shape of the WAVE™ cooking grids gives food an attractive sear pattern, generates more-evenly distributed heat for consistent grilling and also makes it much harder for small bits of food to fall through.
Folding Stainless-Steel Side Shelves
Space saving, folding stainless-steel side shelves with integrated tool hooks.
EASY ROLL™ Locking Casters
Helps in moving your barbecue around the patio, then holds it safely in place when in use.