Vango Varkala II 520 Air Speed Caravan Awning 2017
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
The award-winning Varkala II returns for 2017. Designed in a striking Cloud Grey colour, the Varkala has been designed with Vango Sentinel Pro 420 double rip-stop polyester fabric for superior strength and long-lasting durability. The diamond-clear windows, which include elegant zip-up curtains, flood this conservatory-style awning with light and, with full-mesh option on the side windows, you can let air flow through on those hot days. The front doors maximise flexibility: they can be unzipped from the top, zipped and rolled to the side or even fully removed. For even more flexibility, there's an option to add in a bedroom and even hanging storage that uses pre-attached kador to fit snuggly to your caravan.
This Vango Awning comes with the following as standard:
Foam draught excluder pads
Rear supporting poles
PVC draught skirt
Steel rock pegs
Wheel arch cover
Wide-mouth carry bag with compression straps.
- Easy to inflate AirBeam structure. Pole free pitching. AirBeams won't damage caravan. Supplied with double action pump.
- AirBeam Pump- a double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning. It comes with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve making it simple to get your AirBeam to the right pressure.
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Side doors and curved front door can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening.
- Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- Supplied foam pad to fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit to caravan. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles.
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- 2 Storm straps supplied that can be used on sides or front of Awning
- Easy to use & adjust pegging system
- Guylines to front of awning for added stability (reflective on Vakarla models)
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Loop at ends of Kador strips to aid threading of awning when attaching to van. These loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement if awning along
- Easy access doors for those of limited mobility or wheelchair access
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance.
- Height at front of awning giving maximum usable space and easy access
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- PVC draft-excluder strip included, plus wheel arch cover
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Flexi Door: can be fully or half open.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom area to attach your light(s).
- Rock Pegs Included - strong, durable and can be used on more varying terrain.
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy -and quick pitch time.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Reflective Guylines with Guyline Tidies - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
Pack Size: L78.0 x H40.0 x W48.0cm