Vango Varkala II 360 Air Speed Caravan Awning 2017
The award-winning Varkala II returns for 2017. Designed in a striking Cloud Grey colour, the Varkala has been designed with Vango Sentinel Pro 420 double rip-stop polyester fabric for superior strength and long-lasting durability. The diamond-clear windows, which include elegant zip-up curtains, flood this conservatory-style awning with light and, with full-mesh option on the side windows, you can let air flow through on those hot days. The front doors maximise flexibility - they can be unzipped from the top, zipped and rolled to the side, or even fully removed. For even more flexibility, there's an option to add in a bedroom and even hanging storage that uses pre-attached kador to fit snuggly to your caravan. The Varkala II will leave you the envy of your holiday destination.
This Vango awning comes complete with the following accessories as standard:
Foam draught excluder pads
Rear supporting poles
PVC draught skirt
Steel rock pegs
Wide-mouth carry bag with compression straps.
- Easy to inflate AirBeam structure. Pole free pitching. AirBeams won't damage caravan. Supplied with double action pump.
- AirBeam Pump- a double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning. It comes with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve making it simple to get your AirBeam to the right pressure.
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Side doors and curved front door can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening.
- Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- Supplied foam pad to fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit to caravan. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles.
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- 2 Storm straps supplied that can be used on sides or front of Awning
- Easy to use & adjust pegging system
- Guylines to front of awning for added stability (reflective on Vakarla models)
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Loop at ends of Kador strips to aid threading of awning when attaching to van. These loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement if awning along
- Easy access doors for those of limited mobility or wheelchair access
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance.
- Height at front of awning giving maximum usable space and easy access
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- PVC draft-excluder strip included, plus wheel arch cover
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Flexi Door: can be fully or half open.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom area to attach your light(s).
- Rock Pegs Included - strong, durable and can be used on more varying terrain.
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy -and quick pitch time.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Reflective Guylines with Guyline Tidies - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
Pack Size: L78.0 x H41.0 x W42.0cm