Vango Varkala II 280 Air Speed Caravan Awning 2017
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
Vango's Varkala range is the original caravan awning from Vango, and this is the updated version. Using their pre-bent pole technology, it gives it a bigger, more spacious living area. If you are looking for an extra bedroom, there is an option to hang an additional inner tent inside.
The popular Varkala awning by Vango has been enhanced further for 2016. This year it is available in a striking cloud grey colour. It has been made using the Vango sentinel pro 420 double rip stop polyester fabric which is renowned, not only for its superior strength but its long lasting durability.
This awning offers a great family living space. The large diamond clear windows allows plenty of natural light inside the awning. The side windows have a built in option for full mesh panels for optimum ventilation on those hot summer days.
Flexibility is the key for this awning, the new front doors can be unzipped from the top, zipped and rolled to the side or even fully removed for maximum practicality.
The Varkala II is supplied with opulent zipped curtains which enables you to create a coordinated interior using the full range of Vango accessories. To complete the package your awning comes with storm straps, wheel arch cover and draught skirt as standard.
For when you have that extra person to stay you have the option of purchasing the bedroom caravan inner tent to provide that extra sleeping space. To make your awning the home from home you can add the Vango Varkala II fitted carpet.
This Vango awning comes complete with the following accessories as standard:
Foam draught excluder pads
Rear supporting poles
PVC draught skirt
Steel rock pegs
Wheel arch cover x 2
Double action pump
Wide-mouth carry bag with compression straps
Pack Size: L78.0 x H40.0 x W40.0cm
- Easy to inflate AirBeam structure. Pole free pitching. AirBeams won't damage caravan. Supplied with double action pump.
- AirBeam Pump- a double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning. It comes with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve making it simple to get your AirBeam to the right pressure.
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Side doors and curved front door can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening.
- Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- Supplied foam pad to fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit to caravan. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles.
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- 2 Storm straps supplied that can be used on sides or front of Awning
- Easy to use & adjust pegging system
- Guylines to front of awning for added stability (reflective on Vakarla models)
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Loop at ends of Kador strips to aid threading of awning when attaching to van. These loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement if awning along
- Easy access doors for those of limited mobility or wheelchair access
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance.
- Height at front of awning giving maximum usable space and easy access
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- PVC draft-excluder strip included, plus wheel arch cover
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Flexi Door: can be fully or half open.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom area to attach your light(s).
- Rock Pegs Included - strong, durable and can be used on more varying terrain.
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy -and quick pitch time.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Reflective Guylines with Guyline Tidies - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.