Vango Solace TC 400 Airbeam Tent 2017
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
The Solace is a luxurious tent perfect for small families seeking outstanding quality and impressive attention to detail. Designed using market leading rich Polycotton flysheet (65% cotton, 35% polyester mix). The flysheet is extremely effective at climate control, while providing outstanding resistance against the elements, this is the epitome of flysheet fabrics. The tent structure comprises four Super AirBeams® maximising space whilst providing a stable structure. The Solace also comes packed in an oversized roller bag making it easier to transport. This tent is great for a weekend break or for long summer holiday and is designed to the highest quality.
What we like about this tent is firstly its poly cotton which is one of the best tents you can have on the market because its strong durable and breathable, so it’s good controlling temperature in the day not being too hot and at night being warmer. This tent is one of the range which has the Vango super beams which means the air beams are better than other Vango tents this means it may take a few more seconds to pump up but well worth it, as they will be more stable with more support. Also being a poly cotton tent the tent will be heavy than a normal tent so the super beams will hold your tent proud.
The Vango Solace TC 400 tent is perfect for a couple or small family groups from 2-4 people, this tent has a small living space of 155cm by 310cm and then has porch built on the front for extra protection from from sun and rain which is 130cm by 310cm. On the living area you have a side entrance which allows you to enter and exit the tent without using the front door it. The mesh screen on the side door allows for plenty of air flow in and out of the tent, without letting any bugs in.
The front porch is excellent for a food prep area and storage so keeping all your belongings dry, such as bikes, cooking facilities, bags and chairs, or ideal for keeping out of the sun for a few hours on some chairs around a table.
so this tent sleep 4 people there is 1 inner tent at the back of the tent which sleeps 2 and 2, this can also be opened up into a big 4 berth inner with a divide between the inner so if there is only two of you camping then you can a bigger open space, Also a nice little feature is the storage pockets on the side of the inner tent.
Curtains are easy zip up curtain so you can have them at which height you prefer and they go all the way over the sky lights in the roof if you wish and then in the day you can just tuck the curtains into themselves at the bottom which keeps the tent tidy and smart
Under each window there are ventilation pockets which this year they are 50% bigger to reduce condensation and allow more air flow.
The new Vango sky track system is also a feature in this tent which is based on each beam, this allows you to add various Vango accessories such as their new lighting systems and other accessories you have with you on holiday
Optional Extras include
Carpet which makes it feel more comfortable just like home and soft on the feet.
Footprint which protects the bottom of your tent from sharp objects which reduces the wear on the bottom of the tent and keeps it clean and tidy when packing away.
Porch Door this encloses the front of your tent where the porch is, allowing you to close the porch up with help keep things dry if it’s raining, protect you from wind, and also if you go out for the day you can enclose your tent keeping all your belonging together and out of view.
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H42.0 x W55.0cm
- Weight: 35.1kg
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- NEW Front Panel Layout - Reshaped front panel which creates more space both inside and outside our tent for seating or storage
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet - maximises strength and durability.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- NEW Fully zipped front awning - The awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- NEW 3 Cable Entry Points with Tidies - features more zipped cable entry points, allowing multiple power cables to be used throughout the tent
- NEW Sky Hook System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Polycotton inner tent - Quality fabric, providing luxurious feel to tent
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW Sky Light Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.