Vango Sirocco 300 Lightweight Tent 2016
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
The Sirocco offers a freestanding structure designed for maximum versatility. Pitch inner or fly only on warm nights or all together when you need additional protection from the elements. Its breathable mesh inner allows you to make the most out of your night under the stars even when the temperatures soar, whilst the crossover construction and Gothic Arch poles create excellent head height throughout the tent.
- Semi-Geodesic - a self-supporting structure and excellent balance between weight and stability
- Inner First Pitching - simple and quick to pitch, allows the tent to be used without the flysheet
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- 70D, 6000mm Lightweight Polyester Groundsheet - waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching.
- Gothic Arch pole structure - increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Enhanced Inner Construction - constructed primarily of water resistant micro-mesh, with strategically placed fabric to reduce draughts and prevent condensation dripping onto the user
- O-shaped Inner Doors - easy opening using one hand
- Flysheet Vents with Mesh Coverings - reduces condensation and keeps bugs out
- Rain Stop Flysheet Doors - constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Flysheet Door Vent - open from the top using the second zip runner to ventilate the porch
- Small Welded Windows - allows you to survey your surroundings from inside your tent
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- High Level Pockets - ideal for storage or to position a torch for light
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Multiple reflective points - found on the pegging points for visibility in low light
- Orange Reflective High Strength Guylines - high visibility in low light
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- Pack Size: 48.0 x ø18.0cm
- Weight: 3.31kg
- Pitching time: 12min
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent