Vango Rivendale 800XL Airbeam Tent 2018
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
The Rivendale 800XL is a vibrant family tent which is an ideal base for spending quality family time together and enjoying the outdoors. This five AirBeam® tunnel tent is breath-taking in size, structure and brightness. The built in extension is an extra living room in itself, with huge vista style windows which capture the best of the scenery. This 8 man tent also features four king size bedrooms and a large multifunctional living space. The Rivendale can be tailored to any family campers needs and has impressive attention to detail. The Rivendale is sure to make any camping holiday a memorable one.
Updated for 2018
The Vango Rivendale 800xl Airbeam tent stands out from the rest due its size, quality and colour, it’s a Protex 150D 5000mm Polyester which is great for families and suitable for up to 6 to 8 people who like to get away for long breaks.
The Rivendale tent has 3 bedrooms at the rear for 6 people this can be divided up in to 2 bedrooms as a 2 and a 4 berth. This tent comes with the inner tent that is situated in the living area taking the sleeping capacity up to 8 people.
The inner tent in the living area can be removed very quick and easily, which is perfect for in the day to great more space in the living area.
The tent has two side entrances on either side of the tent both with mesh screen doors that can allow plenty of airflow in and out of the tent and will help stop bugs flying in.
With the Airbeam technology means that this tent is very quick and easy to pitch when you get on site, this tent itself has only 5 beams to inflate, which means this tent could be pitched in and around 12 minutes.
One of the best features of this tent is the front porch, which can be closed off with the front door this means that you can keep all your belongings dry and under shelter such as bikes, cookers, furniture etc.
The front door is a D shape door, so can be opened all to one side or just a little bit if you would prefer.
Another great feature is the skylights in the roof which allows more light into the tent and greater views, this also has zipped privacy curtains which are very easy, which can be zipped to the height you need or all the way up over the skylights.
Bedroom can now be opened up as 1 big bedroom rather than just a 4/2
Sky track II this sky track system allows you to add any hanging accessories you may have including the new sky liners from Vango
Sky shield this is an optional extra which is 150Denier and is added to the roof of your tent to prevent UV damage so makes your tent roof 300Denier
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us
Airbeam 12v Pump
Airbeam Excel Side Awning
Pack Size: L78.0 x H46.0 x W58.0cm
- Inflatable AirBeam structure, provides pole free pitching. AirBeams gentle on caravan sides. Supplied with double action pump
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and at 150D it increases strength, life expectancy and improves feel when compared to lighter denier flysheets.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- NEW Fully zipped front awning - The awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- NEW 3 Cable Entry Points with Tidies - features more zipped cable entry points, allowing multiple power cables to be used throughout the tent
- NEW Sky Hook System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW Sky Light Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- NEW Bedroom low level vents - low level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms and decrease the chances of condensation building up
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- High visibility guylines with tidies - guylines are bright and easy to see in low light conditions
360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.