Vango Rapide II 400 Inflatable Caravan Porch Awning 2018
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
The Rapide delivers a unique mix of speed, convenience and innovative design. With a single Vango SuperBeam™ and durable Vango Sentinel Comfort 150 fabric, the Rapide lives up to its name by being incredibly quick to inflate! Updated with brighter colours for 2017, allowing more light into the awning, and featuring large diamond-clear windows with elegant and convenient zip-up curtains, this caravan awning provides an excellent conservatory-style living space to the side of your caravan. Draught skirts, support poles and wheel arch covers are all included to provide a comfortable outdoor living space. A really quick-pitching caravan awning, the Rapide is ideal for those who are more frequently mobile and looking for an awning that saves time but does not compromise on space and quality.
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H38.0 x W42.0cm
- Weight: 21.5kg
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site
- Sentinel Comfort 150 Fabric - A 150D high quality long lasting polyester fabric that has both great feel and durable characteristics. A PU coating is applied to this to make it highly waterproof
- AirBeam® Bracing beams included
- Supplied foam pad - Fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- Loop at ends of Kador strips aid threading of awning when attaching to van. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC vented draught-excluder strip included, plus 2x wheel arch covers - stops draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Draught Cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this locates the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Larger diameter SuperBeams™ - Providing additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - gives the awning a perfect pitch on uneven surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains with unique print - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows with sewn in printed curtains - Maximise light and visibility.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAwning®. Complete with pressure dial
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Wind tunnel tested to 100kph
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centrE
Inflatable AirBeam Structure
Allows pole-free pitching, ensuring your tent is pitched within a matter of minutes. (Double-action hand-pump included. 12v electric pumps optional for powering from a vehicle.)
Larger diameter, inflatable 'SuperBeams' are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience.
New AirSpeed Valves make inflating and deflating your AirBeam tent quick and effortless.
Create more internal space than with standard curved beams and provides effective bracing against winds.
Sentinel Comfort 150 Fabric
High-quality 150D, long-lasting polyester fabric that has a great feel. Sentinel Comfort uses a 150-denier polyester yarn that is woven to produce a very durable material which is combined with a PU coating to create a highly waterproof fabric.
Zipped Privacy Curtains
Zipped curtains to allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket when not in use. Simple and quick to use.
All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory-taped, providing a strong, watertight seal.
Fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard.
Webbing Storm Straps
Provide secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
Super-Zips on Flysheet Doors
NEW, stronger, smoother and more durable zips - ideal for the heavier-weight flysheet fabric.
Diamond Clear Windows
Large Diamond Clear windows maximise light and visibility.
Lantern Hanging Points
Conveniently positioned to safely attach your lights.
Line-Lok Guyline Adjusters
Patented guyline runners that are lightweight, easy to use and will hold-firm in windy conditions.
Supplied with pump
Comes with a double-action hand-pump that will rapidly inflate your tent.