Vango Opera 400 Tent 2017
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
35% OFF RRP!
The Opera is a feature-packed 4-poled tunnel tent, using Vango's patented TBS®II (Tension Band System) to provide unrivaled stability in stormy conditions. All-in-one pitching ensures that the sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining. In addition to all of these great features, it comes with a pre-attached front extension that gives you even more space for all of your camping needs. This is an ideal tent for those looking for a smaller weekend tent with space to sit in your favourite camping chair, and admire the view from the coverable windows.
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Multiple flysheet doors - Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent
- sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
Pitching Time: 20 mins
Packsize: 68.0 x ø25.0cm
Capacity: 4 Person Tent