Vango Kela IV Low Air Drive Away Awning 2018
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
NEW AND IMPROVED FOR 2018
This awning is made for those with a VW campervan. Vango have 3 different sizes of the Kela - the Vango Kela Low is designed for vehicles with a height of 180-210cm (this is the height from the floor to the awning rail). The Kela low sleeve which connects to the van has been designed to the height of lower vehicles, making it fit tighter to the van and not flap in the wind. The awning material is 420D Double Rip-stop Pro, making it one of the most durable materials on drive-away awnings.
There's no doubt about why the Vango Kela is one of the best-selling awnings on the market - its top-quality 3-airbeam technology makes it a great overall awning that's fast and simple to pitch.
Another reason the awning is very popular is its size - perfect for most couples, small groups or families, it gives you that extra space and protection from the weather, plus the option to have others sleep over. It also has good headroom and is a good size to fit most campsite pitches.
Your campervan or motorhome is attached with an access tunnel from the awning, giving you protection from the weather when moving in and out of your van and the tunnel is also a great place for storage. One of our favourite features are the side entrances, complete with the mesh screens, which means you haven’t got to use the big front door every time - especially useful when it’s raining.
Drive away kits 4mm/6mm or 6mm/6mm
Drive away awning inner tent
Vango Drive Awning Size Guide
The market leading Kela, which is the driving force behind our freestanding awning collection, now features a new high quality 420 double ripstop Sentinel Pro fabric. This, coupled with bracer beams and a set of storm straps, makes the Kella III a highly durable and well designed drive-away awning. With a side door on each side of the connecting section, this is an ideal area for storage and will help keep the awning and your vehicle clean and dry. Dont fret about stormy conditions, our patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather and for normal conditions, simply tuck it away into the dedicated pockets. The Kela III is a beautifully designed drive-away awning that will compliment your campervan or motorhome.
- Cable Entry and Tidies - zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- King Pole Doors - include eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip- The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Vango AirZone - high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. They simply wrap around the roof bars of your vehicle
- Adjustable pegging points
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- A door in the connecting fabric between your motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Optional inner tent available as extra
- Pre-angled Beams - by incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Reflective Guylines with Guyline Tidies - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so
that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
Pack Size: L78.0 x H35.0 x W37.0cm Weight: 17.25kg