Vango Kela III Low Air Awning 2017 Package Deal
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
Awning + Carpet + Footprint
This awning is made for those with a VW campervan, vango have 3 different sizes on the kela, the Vango kela low is designed for vehicles with a height of 180-210cm this is the height from the floor to the awning rail, the Kela low sleeve which connects to the van has been designed to the height of the low vehicle making it fit tighter to the van and wont flap in the wind as much as the 2015 kela. this awning material is a 420D double ripstop pro material, making it one of the most durable materials on drive away awnings.
There is no doubt about it why the Vango Kela is one of the best selling awnings on the market, due to its top quality material of 420 double riptstop and the airbeam technology makes it a great overall awning which is simple to pitch.
One of the main reasons the awning is very popular is due its size, the Kela is the perfect size for most couples and small groups or families, it gives you that extra space and protection from the weather and also the option to have others sleep.
Whilst having good head room in this awning so being able to stand up and get changed etc, the awning is a good size for campsite pitches.
One of our favourite features is the side entrance with the mesh screen which means you haven’t got to use the big front door every time especially when it’s raining.
Airbeam technology means that this awning is quick and easy to erect with only having to inflate 3 beams.
The tunnel from the awning which attaches to your campervan or Motorhome gives you the protection from the weather when moving from your van to your awning and is also a great place for storage. With the Vango Kela the tunnel has a door each side of the tunnel so you haven’t got to walk through your awning every time you exit your campervan.
Drive away kits 4mm/6mm or 6mm/6mm
Drive away awning inner tent
Vango Drive Awning Size Guide
The market leading Kela, which is the driving force behind our freestanding awning collection, now features a new high quality 420 double ripstop Sentinel Pro fabric. This, coupled with bracer beams and a set of storm straps, makes the Kella III a highly durable and well designed drive-away awning. With a side door on each side of the connecting section, this is an ideal area for storage and will help keep the awning and your vehicle clean and dry. Dont fret about stormy conditions, our patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather and for normal conditions, simply tuck it away into the dedicated pockets. The Kela III is a beautifully designed drive-away awning that will compliment your campervan or motorhome.
- Cable Entry and Tidies - zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- King Pole Doors - include eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip- The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Vango AirZone - high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. They simply wrap around the roof bars of your vehicle
- Adjustable pegging points
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- A door in the connecting fabric between your motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Optional inner tent available as extra
- Pre-angled Beams - by incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Reflective Guylines with Guyline Tidies - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so
that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
Pack Size: L78.0 x H35.0 x W37.0cm Weight: 17.25kg