Vango Illusion TC 800XL AirBeam Tent Package Deal 2018
PACKAGE DEAL - TENT CARPET FOOTPRINT
Update for 2018 the Vango Illusion TC was a sell out in 2017, this tent is available in 2 sizes the 500xl and 800xl to accommodate different size families. This tent is part of Vango TC range which means technical cotton so polycotton material and includes the Vango superbeams which is ideal when you have this amazing quality tent.
Polycotton tents are great for regulating temperature so if you are in hot weather it will stay cooler inside so perfect if your camping in France or somewhere else in Europe, it also keeps you warmer at night as the material is breathable. TC tents are also the longest lasting tents due to the strength of the cotton its lasts longer against UV damage and wont rip as easily as some non-TC tents.
Another thing customers tend to like about TC tents is that its quieter in the wind, so rather than some tents when they sound like your in a plastic bag these tents are quieter.
This tent sleeps 8 people, with the bedrooms at the rear that now for 2018 can be opened up into 1 big bedroom, then the living area and then the porch with the enclosed front door. The bedroom in the living area is included with the tent although this can be removed, people sometimes move this during the day to allow for a bigger living area. Also a nice little feature is the storage pockets, just in front of the inner tents.
The front porch is excellent for a food prep area and storage so keeping all your belongings dry, such as bikes, cooking facilities, bags and chairs, or ideal for keeping out of the sun for a few hours on some chairs around a table. The big main door on the porch can be zipped all the way to one side, so you can access the tent easily and allow plenty of air-flow or you can zip it half-way if you wish, then behind that door you have the big door into the living area of your tent which again can be opened right up to one side or half-way.
The new Vango Sky Track II system is also a feature in this tent. Based on each beam, this allows you to add various Vango accessories such as their new lighting system, sky liners and other accessories you have with you on holiday.
Some of the top features in this tent are, the big superbeams (airbeams) so this tent has superbeams so the tent stands up to the conditions and is sturdy, ideal for those TC tents. Sky track system throughout allowing for you to add any accessories you may have, including the new sky liner as an optional extra, zip up curtains throughout, mesh doors, and an enclosed front canopy, and as I said before the TC polycotton material.
The epitome of luxury camping, the Illusion TC 800XL AirBeam® is design for families who go on longer summer breaks and are looking for a tent to enrich their camping experience. This 8-person tent is designed with a superior Polycotton flysheet (65% cotton / 35% polyester mix) which is extremely durable and will aid climate regulation within the tent, whilst providing protection from the elements. The tent’s structure uses Super AirBeams® which are 30% larger than Vango's standard beams, making the tent very robust. Designed with king-size bedrooms, a large living area and spacious pre-attached awning which can be used for additional living or storage space.
LOW-RATE FINANCE AVAILABLE AT TIME OF PURCHASE - EXAMPLE HERE.
- Pack Size: L83.0 x H55.0 x W59.0cm
- Weight: 55.0kg
- Pitching time: 12min
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet - maximises strength and durability.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- NEW 3 Cable Entry Points with Tidies - features more zipped cable entry points, allowing multiple power cables to be used throughout the tent
- NEW Sky Hook System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Polycotton inner tent - Quality fabric, providing luxurious feel to tent
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW Sky Light Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night