Vango Idris II Tall Air Drive-Away Awning 2017
Surfing, hiking, sailing, cycling, kayaking or simply just relaxing. Let the Idris be part of your adventure. This freestanding drive away awning offers a combination of convenience and space; providing a sizeable extension for living, sleeping or storage. Exclusively designed by Vango, the enclosed linked-in groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but can be detached when not in use and is easy to clean. You might want to consider buying optional bedrooms, to use your awning as a spare bedroom attached to the side of your vehicle. The front door can also be king poled out as a functional shade from the rain/sun. The Idris AirAway Awning, in its oversized carry bag, is a great choice for campervan and motorhome owners.
- Easy to inflate AirBeam structure. Pole free pitching. AirBeams won't damage caravan. Supplied with double action pump.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your
- AirBeams with even less effort.
- Patented Vango TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- 70D, 6000mm Lightweight Polyester Groundsheet - waterproof, durable and reliable Linked-In Groundsheet - offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but can be rolled away when not in use and is much easier to clean than a fully sewn in groundsheet
- 4,000mm with fully taped seams
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Lots of windows to draw in light, all with sewn-in curtains
- Vango AirZone - high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- A door in the connecting fabric between your motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Rock Pegs Included - strong, durable and can be used on more varying terrain.
- Double action AirBeam pump included
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Tested to European Standard EN5912
- Cable Entry and Tidies - zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- King Pole Doors - include eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip- The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. They simply wrap around the roof bars of your vehicle
- Easy access doors for those of limited mobility or wheelchair access
- Pre-angled Beams - by incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Adjustable pegging points
Pack Size: L70.0 x H33.0 x W33.0cm