Vango Hayward 600XL Tent Package Deal 2018
PACKAGE DEAL - TENT CARPET FOOTPRINT
New and updated for 2018 and featuring Vango's Protex 150D fabric, the Hayward is the ideal tent for any family holiday. The spacious living area combined with the expansive front extension offers great flexibility. Enjoy the luxury of high ceilings, zipped inner divider in the bedroom, zipped curtains and a fully sewn-in groundsheet to add to the comfort of your tent. Match the tent with the optional Hayward 600XL Porch Door for maximum versatility, additional storage and, if required, more privacy.
- Pack Size: L70.0 x H37.0 x W39.0cm
- Weight: 27.85kg
- Pitching time: 22min
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and at 150D it increases strength, life expectancy and improves feel when compared to lighter denier flysheets.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double living area - Extra space for longer trips
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines with tidies - guylines are bright and easy to see in low light conditions
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space