Vango Galli II Low VW California RSV Air Drive-Away Awning 2018
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
This awning is made for vehicles with a sliding door on the right-hand side of their vehicle, such as the VW California or a continental motorhome.
Updated for 2018 the Vango Galli II is Vango’s biggest drive away awning, this model is ideal for those wanting a loads of extra space when on holiday, or festivals or weekends away, you are able to attach 2 sleeping compartments inside so you can sleep in this awning if you wish.
The awning remains the same material of the 420Denier double ripstop so very good quality and durable; the Airbeams are quick and easy to inflate less than 40 seconds per beam. The beams in this awning a superbeams so they are bigger and sturdy in windy conditions.
The updates for 2018 are skylights in the roof, sky track II system so you can hang all your optional extras in your awning and clean windows no mesh on the side of the awning, extra window on the tunnel side of the awning to allow more light in the tunnel and better view of camper if you want to keep an eye on young ones in the campervan, the bottom of the groundsheet on the side door now drops down so you don’t trip in and out when moving from your van to awning.
The Vango Galli Drive Away Air awning really stands out from the rest, not only in terms of looks, design and size. The Galli awning is made from a high-quality 420D Double Ripstop Polyester material which is built for long-lasting durability.
Airbeam technology means that this awning is quick and easy to erect with only having to inflate 4 beams so this awning could be pitched in roughly 10 minutes, with a few minutes to peg the awning out and a couple of minutes to pump-up the beams. We believe the Galli looks that good you could use it as a normal tent or a drive-away awning.
An optional extra for this Galli awning is an inner tent and you can use 1 or 2 of them to get a better night’s sleep, with a bit more privacy and a little bit more warmth.
Other options are the carpet for keeping it more like home, with a nice soft feel on your feet and extra warmth.
The optional footprint will save time when packing away as you then only need to wash-down the footprint rather than the awning's groundsheet. Footprints also reduce the chance of any sharp objects coming through the bottom of your awning. All of these optional extras are available on our website.
If you need help deciding about drive-away kits, how to attach to your van and what size you need, please feel free to give us a call 01603 717800.
Vango Drive Awning Size Guide
RSV LOW 180-210cm – Right hand side door or Continental vehicle
RSV TALL 230-295cm – Right hand side door or Continental vehicle
Awning Type: Drive Away
Pack Size:: L78.0 x H41.0 x W43.0cm
Weight without Accessories 22.5kg
Kador Length 248cm
Pitching Time 15 mins
Three words express the very essence of the new Galli: innovative, contemporary and versatile. Its impressive in structure and design, ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space from their awning. The unique pre-bend AirBeams and curved roof offers greater comfort and room to live in. There is even the option to add in one or two inner tents to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear. Constructed with Vango Sentinel Pro 420- a high quality double ripstop polyester fabric for superior strength and long lasting durability. Flexibility is key in a drive away inflatable awning and to enhance this, we have included a side door in the connecting section between the awning and your vehicle, creating a great space for storage that will help your space clean and dry. The Galli brings a fresh approach to drive away awnings.
- Cable Entry and Tidies - zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip- The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Patented Vango TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Vango AirZone - high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. They simply wrap around the roof bars of your vehicle
- Adjustable pegging points
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation
- A door in the connecting fabric between your motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers
- Pre-angled Beams - by incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Reflective Guylines with Guyline Tidies - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening.
- Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.