Vango Galli II Low Air Drive Away Awning 2018
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
Updated for 2018 the Vango Galli II is Vango’s biggest drive away awning, this model is ideal for those wanting a loads of extra space when on holiday, or festivals or weekends away, you are able to attach 2 sleeping compartments inside so you can sleep in this awning if you wish.
The awning remains the same material of the 420Denier double ripstop so very good quality and durable; the Airbeams are quick and easy to inflate less than 40 seconds per beam. The beams in this awning a superbeams so they are bigger and sturdy in windy conditions.
The updates for 2018 are skylights in the roof, sky track II system so you can hang all your optional extras in your awning and clean windows no mesh on the side of the awning, extra window on the tunnel side of the awning to allow more light in the tunnel and better view of camper if you want to keep an eye on young ones in the campervan, the bottom of the groundsheet on the side door now drops down so you don’t trip in and out when moving from your van to awning.
The Vango Galli Drive Away Air awning really stands out from the rest, not only in terms of looks, design and size. The Galli awning is made from a high-quality 420D Double Ripstop Polyester material which is built for long-lasting durability.
Airbeam technology means that this awning is quick and easy to erect with only having to inflate 4 beams so this awning could be pitched in roughly 10 minutes, with a few minutes to peg the awning out and a couple of minutes to pump-up the beams. We believe the Galli looks that good you could use it as a normal tent or a drive-away awning.
An optional extra for this Galli awning is an inner tent and you can use 1 or 2 of them to get a better night’s sleep, with a bit more privacy and a little bit more warmth.
Other options are the carpet for keeping it more like home, with a nice soft feel on your feet and extra warmth.
The optional footprint will save time when packing away as you then only need to wash-down the footprint rather than the awning's groundsheet. Footprints also reduce the chance of any sharp objects coming through the bottom of your awning. All of these optional extras are available on our website.
If you need help deciding about drive-away kits, how to attach to your van and what size you need, please feel free to give us a call 01603 717800.
Vango Drive Awning Size Guide
RSV LOW 180-210cm – Right hand side door or Continental vehicle
RSV TALL 230-295cm – Right hand side door or Continental vehicle
Awning Type: Drive Away
Pack Size:: L78.0 x H41.0 x W43.0cm
Weight without Accessories 22.5kg
Kador Length 248cm
Pitching Time 15 mins
Three words express the very essence of the new Galli: innovative, contemporary and versatile. Its impressive in structure and design, ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space from their awning. The unique pre-bend AirBeams and curved roof offers greater comfort and room to live in. There is even the option to add in one or two inner tents to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear. Constructed with Vango Sentinel Pro 420- a high quality double ripstop polyester fabric for superior strength and long lasting durability. Flexibility is key in a drive away inflatable awning and to enhance this, we have included a side door in the connecting section between the awning and your vehicle, creating a great space for storage that will help your space clean and dry. The Galli brings a fresh approach to drive away awnings.
- Cable Entry and Tidies - zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip- The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Patented Vango TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Vango AirZone - high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. They simply wrap around the roof bars of your vehicle
- Adjustable pegging points
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation
- A door in the connecting fabric between your motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers
- Pre-angled Beams - by incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Reflective Guylines with Guyline Tidies - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening.
- Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
Inflatable AirBeam Structure
Allows pole-free pitching, ensuring your tent is pitched within a matter of minutes. (Double-action hand-pump included. 12v electric pumps optional for powering from a vehicle.)
Larger diameter, inflatable 'SuperBeams' are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience.
New AirSpeed Valves make inflating and deflating your AirBeam tent quick and effortless.
Create more internal space than with standard curved beams and provides effective bracing against winds.
Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric
Featuring 420 denier double-Ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
Zipped Privacy Curtains
Zipped curtains to allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket when not in use. Simple and quick to use.
All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory-taped, providing a strong, watertight seal.
Fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard.
Low and High Ventilation
Low and high ventilation vents - now 50% larger in size - combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent and reduce condensation.
Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught-free environment. Attaches to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection.
Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet
Maximises the strength and durability of your groundsheet.
TBS®II Tension Band System
Ensures tent performs well in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds, by bracing the AirBeam at 3 points and preventing sideways movement.
Webbing Storm Straps
Provide secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
NEW Skylight Windows
Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star-gazing at night.
Diamond Clear Windows
Large Diamond Clear windows maximise light and visibility.
A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or Vango's new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs.
Lantern Hanging Points
Conveniently positioned to safely attach your lights.
A high cable-entry point on the internal wall allows increased flexibility when feeding power cables into the tent or awning.
Line-Lok Guyline Adjusters
Patented guyline runners that are lightweight, easy to use and will hold-firm in windy conditions.
Make them easier to see, and less likely to trip over, when walking around in low light conditions.
Supplied with pump
Comes with a double-action hand-pump that will rapidly inflate your tent.