Vango Cruz Low Air Drive Away Awning 2017 Package Deal
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
Awning + Carpet + Footprint
The drive away awning to look out for in 2017
Vango Cruz Low Designed for those VW campervans and Mazda Bongo's plus of vehicles with the height between 180-210cm
The new Cruz awning enhances our AirAway® collection for 2017, featuring our market leading Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric that offers superior comfort and durability. Pre-angled Vango SuperBeams™ provide additional stability, allowing for excellent headroom and increased interior space. A half & half door on the front allows for superb versatility, providing either more shelter or ventilation in the awning and a convenient front extension overhang allows for storage of muddy boots & protection from the elements. All our DriveAway awnings feature a door in the connecting tunnel which allows easy access in and out of your vehicle, whilst allowing the connection to function as a “utility room”. The Cruz is an extremely versatile companion for your motorhome, creating a comfortable conservatory for relaxing, whatever the weather.
There is no doubt about it the Vango Cruz is one to look out for this year, due to its top quality material of 420 double riptstop and the airbeam technology makes it a great overall awning which is simple to pitch.
One of the main reasons the awning is very popular is due its size, the Cruz is the perfect size for most couples and small groups or families, it gives you that extra space and protection from the weather and also the option to have others sleep.
Whilst having good head room in this awning so being able to stand up and get changed etc, the awning is a good size for campsite pitches.
Two of our favourite features are the side entrance with the mesh screen which means you haven’t got to use the big front door every time especially when it’s raining and you can also have the mesh screen over to stop bugs coming in and allow plenty of air flow.
The 2nd favourite feature which makes this awning different to the rest is the canopy built on the front; this gives you that extra space for outdoor living, protection from the sun or rain and a great place to store your accessories, and if it’s raining will reduce the chances of rain coming through your door.
Airbeam technology means that this awning is quick and easy to erect with only having to inflate 5 beams
The tunnel from the awning which attaches to your campervan or Motorhome gives you the protection from the weather when moving from your van to your awning and is also a great place for storage. With the Vango Cruz the tunnel has a door each side of the tunnel so you haven’t got to walk through your awning every time you exit your campervan.
Drive away kits 4mm/6mm or 6mm/6mm
Drive away awning inner tent
Vango Drive Awning Size Guide
- Cable Entry and Tidies - zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip- The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Vango AirZone - high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. They simply wrap around the roof bars of your vehicle
- Adjustable pegging points
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- A door in the connecting fabric between your motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Optional inner tent available as extra
- Pre-angled Beams - by incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
Packed: 78 x 47 x 37cm
Kador Length: 248cm