Vango Cruz II Tall Air Drive Away Awning 2018
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
NEW AND IMPROVED FOR 2018
Updated for 2018 the Vango Cruz II is Vango’s newest best selling drive away awning, this model was new in 2017 and was phenomenal. This model is ideal for those wanting a little extra space when on holiday, or festivals or weekends away, you are able to attach a sleeping compartment inside so you can sleep in this awning if you wish.
The awning remains the same material of the 420Denier double ripstop so very good quality and durable, the Airbeams are quick and easy to inflate less than 40 seconds per beam. The beams in this awning a superbeams so they are bigger and sturdy in windy conditions.
The updates for 2018 are skylights in the roof, sky track II system so you can hang all your optional extras in your awning, and velcro straps in the roof to support the bracer beams. The main update for 2018 is that the front door can now be removed so you can use this awning as a big canopy and replace this door with a mesh panel if you wish.
Vango Cruz Low Designed for those VW campervans and Mazda Bongo's plus of vehicles with the height between 180-210cm
The new Cruz awning enhances our AirAway® collection for 2017, featuring our market leading Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric that offers superior comfort and durability. Pre-angled Vango SuperBeams™ provide additional stability, allowing for excellent headroom and increased interior space. A half & half door on the front allows for superb versatility, providing either more shelter or ventilation in the awning and a convenient front extension overhang allows for storage of muddy boots & protection from the elements. All our DriveAway awnings feature a door in the connecting tunnel which allows easy access in and out of your vehicle, whilst allowing the connection to function as a “utility room”. The Cruz is an extremely versatile companion for your motorhome, creating a comfortable conservatory for relaxing, whatever the weather.
One of the main reasons the awning is very popular is due its size, the Cruz is the perfect size for most couples and small groups or families, it gives you that extra space and protection from the weather and also the option to have others sleep.
Vango Drive Awning Size Guide
- Cable Entry and Tidies - zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip- The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Vango AirZone - high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. They simply wrap around the roof bars of your vehicle
- Adjustable pegging points
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- A door in the connecting fabric between your motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Optional inner tent available as extra
- Pre-angled Beams - by incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
Packed: 78 x 47 x 41cm
Kador Length: 248cm