Vango Air Hub Shelter Footprint 2016
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
The Vango Air Hub is a brand new product for 2016, perfect for putting next to your tent as a food preparation area, using for a football tournament to keep the parents dry or out of the sun, great for fates, an entrance or exit to a charity run and so much more. Ever wanted something easy to pop up, fed up with spending time putting up your gazebo, then the Air Hub will answer all your problems and can be put up in 5 minutes.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- AirBeam Pump- a double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning. It comes with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve making it simple to get your AirBeam to the right pressure.
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- King Pole Doors - include eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used.
- Multiple Flysheet Doors - provide entry from both sides in prevailing winds
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Pre-angled Beams - by incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - easy to use privacy curtains that can simply be rolled away when not in use.
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Protex® 70D 4,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Pack Size: L70.0 x H28.0 x W33.0cm
- Tent Additions: Shelter
- Weight: 10.44kg