Outwell Flagstaff 6A Tent 2018
The Flagstaff 6A tunnel tents sleeps six (3+3) under the Outwell Rigid Air System of pre-shaped inflatable air tubes in a stable, generously-sized design. Premier bedrooms offer double door access and a removable divider. Extended outdoor space in shade comes from a deep angled front canopy that provides storage options and a place to relax and eat on sunny days.
- Rigid Air System of separate, pre-shaped inflatable air tubes for ample headroom and easy access external valves for inflation with one-way pump supplied.
- Premier bedrooms with flexible access and internal space plus cable entry points to inners
- Integration of Night Sky Ceilings for reducing ambient light with Thermo-reflective coating above the bedrooms to lower temperatures extends camper's comfort
- The Rear Ventilation system offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh air flow
- Spacious living area ensures plenty of room to eat, play and relax whatever the weather.
- Large Canopy with side panels offers extra weather protection and storage space for toys and furniture
- Four inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points for easy access.
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Full mesh doors - side and front - for air flow and protection from insects
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Flysheet: Outtex 4000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Floor: Double coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Pack size: 49 x 80 cm
- Weight: 27 kg