Outwell Edmonds 5A Inflatable Tent Package Deal 2018 + Roof Protector
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
PACKAGE DEAL: TENT + CARPET + FOOTPRINT + DUAL ROOF PROTECTOR
Sleeping five (3+2) in two Premier Bedrooms in a three-zone tunnel design with tinted windows, the Outwell Edmonds 5A offers ample flexible space under the Rigid Air System frame with front and twin side doors, all with insect mesh. Enjoy the best of both worlds with the Edmonds 5A tent. A compact inflatable family tent that’s large enough for longer holidays. The three-zone tent is ideal for practical camping, with a standing-height living space and a detachable front area for easier transport to the campsite. Use the front area as a fully-closed wet room, with panoramic views, or use the full mesh D-door for a light, airy feel.
- Rigid Air System of separate, pre-shaped inflatable air tubes for ample headroom and easy-access external valves for inflation with the one-way pump supplied
- Premier Bedrooms with flexible access and internal space, plus Cable Entry points to inners
- Integration of Night Sky Ceilings for reducing ambient light with the Thermo-reflective coating above the bedrooms to lower temperatures and provide comfort
- The Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh airflow.
- Spacious living area ensures plenty of room to eat, play and relax whatever the weather.
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place, first time, for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Three interior zones for large family tent practicality - wet room, dry room and inners
- Toggle Hanging Point System for secure fastening of Premier Bedrooms to the flysheet
Pack Size: 48cm x 89cm
Pitch type: Inflatable (Rigid Air System)
Flysheet material: Outtex 4000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
Groundsheet material: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000mm hydrostatic head
Inner tent material: Breathable 100% polyester