Outdoor Revolution Movelite Cayman Tailgate Driveaway Awning 2018
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
Outdoor Revolution’s Movelite Cayman Tail is a superb short-break motorhome awning, fitting vehicles from 180cm to 240cm to the awning channel and designed specifically to attach to tailgates through its extra-long Adjustable Cowl. Ideal for couples or individuals looking for extra space; the UK’s best-loved pole-and-sleeve drive-away enjoys a cosmetic makeover for 2017!
The ultra-lightweight, 68-Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. This product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The fabric has a contemporary Hex-style print to compliment the product’s simple, immaculate design lines.
The frame is made using two Fibreglass Poles in order to make assembly a speedy process.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. Also, the light-coloured roof materialreflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet for added protection against the elements.
The expansive PVC Windows offer a clear, crisp view of the outdoors from the comfort and convenience of your awning; helping to bring the outdoors – indoors. All windows have integral Zip-In Curtains which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy during the night. There is also a Rear-Cowl Access Door to prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The Ventilation Points help combat condensation by improving air circulation within the drive-away.
The drive-away comes complete with Storm Strap Attachment Points, Pegs and a Zip-Up Front Door (Velcro at the Bottom of the Doors) to help retain its shape in stronger winds. A Two-Berth Inner Tent, Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (to protect the awning from sharp rocks and hard ground) and Canopy Poles (to create a functional, sheltered porch area using the front door) can also be purchased for this product.
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- Fibreglass Poles x 2 - Tough & Hard-Wearing Pole-and-Sleeve Frame.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture & Add Convenience.
- Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Extra Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Extra-Long Adjustable Cowl - For A Snug Fit at the Rear of Your Motorhome.
- Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors - To Retain it's Posture In the Wind.
- 12-Month Warranty - On the Canvas.
- Includes Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs.
CANVAS WEIGHT - 9.7KG
TOTAL WEIGHT - 11.3KG
WIDTH - 240CM
DEPTH - 240CM
HEIGHT RANGE - 180CM-240CM
AWNING PIPING LENGTH - 2.16M
COWL DEPTH - 140CM
PACK SIZE - 66*31*31CM