Kettler Palma Mini Corner Set - Rattan
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
Beat the price increase...
This Palma mini set is compact but can still cater for a family of 6 people. Manufactured with a strong aluminium frame, high quality weatherproof hand-woven wicker providing high strength and durability, this enables you to leave the set outdoors all year round. The table top is manufactured in a high quality polywood which gives an excellent hardwearing surface and sets it apart from the many glass top tables available on other sets. This set also comes with 2 smaller stools providing additional seating for those extra guests. When your set arrives the sofas come fully assembled and just a couple of bolts need tightening to make the table, this leaves you plenty of time to enjoy your time in the sun, relaxing with a beer or a glass of wine.
The Palma Mini Set comprises of: one 3 seater sofa, one 2 seater sofa and two stools (which fit neatly under the table); and of course one Casual Dining table complete with Polywood top.
- Material: Aluminium frame with weatherproof and UV resistant 5mm half round wicker
- Durable and long-lasting – built to the highest specification with extra supports along sofa
- Colour: Rattan with taupe cushions.
- Weatherproof weave – you can leave outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). We do also sell covers but these are only for protection from dust and dirt.
- Additional armchairs and stools can be purchased separately..
Polywood non-glass table, easier to clean and maintain. Polywood is maintenance free 100% engineered plastic that will retain its beautiful wood appearance. Best of all it is manufactured from recycled material.
Corner Sofa: 2065 (L) x 2000 (W) x 900 (H)
Arm Height: 660
Seat Height: 480
Table: 1000 (L) x 795 (W) x 680 (H)
Table Top Underside: 630
Stool: 390 (L) x 390 (W) x 480 (H)