Kampa Studland 8 Classic Air Pro Tent 2019 Package Deal
Package Deal - Tent + Carpet + Footprint
Despite its size the Studland is as easy to set up as all our AirFrame tents - peg the four corners, inflate the AirFrame, secure the immediate pegging points and guy lines - that's it. The six berth inner tent sits at the back of the tent and can be divided into three separate bedrooms if required. A separate two berth inner tent sits in the front of the living area and can be set up or taken down as required - increasing sleeping accommodation or living space accordingly.
With breathable Weathershield Pro Airflow flysheet for long-lasting durability.
The large living room has plenty of headroom making it feel spacious and the fully sewn-in groundsheet will keep you protected. There's two side doors into the main living room, both with mesh screen panels and one with a canopy to allow access during inclement weather. The front panel of the living room can be used as a door or completely rolled back to give unhindered access to the large enclosed front vestibule area. The front panel of the porch area mimics the living area panel and can be progressively rolled back until fully open. The vestibule area has a toggle-in tub groundsheet that can be used if required. All side windows feature airflow vents that can be opened in hot weather.
- Studland 8 AIR Pro
- 42 kg
- 80 x 52 cm
- Weathershield™ Pro 6000 polyester material
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Sleep-Tite darkened bedrooms
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Climate Control ventilation
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Extra headroom
- Large inner tents and master centre bedroom
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Inner tents come pre-installed and can remain in-situ
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Zipped window blinds
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- Kampa Pro Wardrobe Pole Ready - keep you clothes crease-free
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Optional mesh vestibule
Weathershield PRO Airflow
This is a class-leading, high-specification Pro material offering the breathable comfort of polycotton. Available on all Kampa Classic tents.
Dark materials are used in inner tents to help block-out early sunlight and allow a good night’s sleep.
Pro Wardrobe Ready
The optional, easy-to-fit Pro Wardrobe Pole provides hanging space for crease-free clothes.
An exciting new accessory for your tent, this lighting system allows you to link-up three SabreLink lights, each with a remote control that allows on / off / dimmer functions. Attach by velcro onto the AirPoles on Kampa’s Pro tents. Also suitable for other tents using the supplied fittings.
Helps regulate interior temperature using a series of high and low-level vents. Good ventilation helps prevent condensation and improves comfort.
All window blinds are zipped for quick and easy, full or part, opening and closing.
A time-saving Kampa innovation that means no more messing around with guy lines and heavy-duty straps. Replaces them with unique twists that can be pegged out taut in seconds, with easy adjustment of top straps to apply tension.
On average, Kampa bedrooms are the widest available, when compared with those of their largest competitors, offering generous room for you and your family to have a comfortable night's sleep.
Cable Entry Points
For added convenience, all Kampa tents have low-level cable entry points for 12V and mains cable access.
Kampa AirFrame awnings come with an extended 2-Year Warranty so that you can buy Kampa products with confidence.