Kampa Paloma 4 Advantage Air Tent 2018
A superb tent packed full of useful features; the Paloma offers tunnel tent design but in a more compact package. Weather protected ventilation can be found at the front and rear of the tent and the large front canopy further adds to the space this tent gives you as well as giving you a large weather protected entrance to the tent.
The spacious living area is further enhanced by the large Crystal Clear windows and mesh side door. If you're in the mood for more privacy, blind stored in easy-store pockets beneath windows can be used to cover the windows. The daylight panels above the living area allow for much more natural light to permeate into the tent, whereas the darker materials used at the rear of the tent keeps the sleeping pod more comfortable.
The Paloma 4 AIR is part of the Advantage Air range, this range is about giving you the best tent for your money and offer exceptional value.
Advantage AIR Features:
- Material: Weathershield 7D material - Offering a high quality 75D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn in groundsheet
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets and inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Exterior Height: 16.5 kg
- Pack size: 69 x 38 x 38 cm
- Weight: 16.5 kg