Kampa Mersea 4 Poled Tent 2018
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
A range of small tents suitable for short breaks and festivals. These are not to be confused with cheap tents - these are genuine camping tents with a specification to match.
This tent is part of Kampa's Adventure range, with:
- Reinforced pegging and guying points: A well pitched tent not only looks smart but will also withstand the weather better. Kampa's adventure tents all feature adjustable independent pegging of the groundsheet and flysheet.
- Dynaflex Fibreglass Poles: Kampa use tough, high-quality Dynaflex fibreglass for their poles and also carefully select the diameter to ensure that the pole is strong enough but sufficiently flexible. Where necessary, poles are colour-coded for easy pitching.
- Pre-attached high-visibility guy lines
- Weather-protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Heavy-duty zips
- Crystal Clear windows
General Mersea features:
- High-quality Weathershield material with 4000mm Hydrostatic Head rating
- Clip-in groundsheet system for front porch area
- Roll-up front door
- Two side doors with secondary mesh panel
- Windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Exterior Height: 165cm
- Pack Size: 65 x 23 x 23 cm
- Weight: 9 kg
Kampa's Weathershield 4000 material features a superior 4000mm Hydrostatic Head rating and is specially treated to be fire retardant and offer advanced protection against UV degradation.