Kampa Hayling 6 Classic Air Pro Tent 2017
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
Over the years the Hayling has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe and its success is due to its exceptional specification and is now available in several different fabrics. Set up is as easy as our other AirFrame tents - peg the down and pump up the AirPoles - simple.
Once set up there's loads of living space for a family. The rear bedroom feature a zipped partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There's a large living area with a sewn-in groundsheet and a large door in the left hand side with a mosquito mesh screen panel that can be used to keep the bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area giving so much more space than a sloping front wall. The outstanding feature of this tent is the large built-in front canopy protecting the front door from inclement weather and providing loads of covered living space.
NEW FOR 2017
QuickPitch Guying System - no more messing around with your tent guy lines, heavy duty straps replace traditional guy ropes with a unique twist -they can be pegged out in seconds. Simply peg so that the bottom strap is taught and adjust the top strap with the buckle to apply tension. This system removes around 50% of the pegging required as most pegging points at the base of the tent are no longer required.
The option of fitting an extra canopy. The canopy zips onto the front of the tent and can be enclosed, if required, using the Vestibule. The Vestibule can also be fitted directly to the front of the tent. The flexibility allows you to tailor the tent to suit your needs for each holiday.
- Berth: 6 Person
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms
- Flysheet: Weathershield Airflow Classic Polycotton
- Waterproofing: 6000mm HH
- Weight: 33.6kg
- Pack Size: 75 x 60 x 47cm
- Pitch Size: 380cm x 620cm
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- "Feel the difference" high quality heavy duty, breathable Airflow polycotton material
- Weathershield® Airflow Classic Polycotton
- 3+3 inner tent configuration
- Inner tents remains in-situ for set up and take down
- Fully sewn in groundsheet with 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Variable position roll to side front door
- Front, Rear and sleeping area vents