Kampa Croyde 6 Air Pro Tent Package Deal 2019
TENT PACKAGE DEAL = TENT + CARPET + FOOTPRINT
The Croyde 6 is packed with ideas to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. The tent has the fully sewn-in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out and the warmth in. Inside you'll find a large inner tent that, if required, can be divided into two bedrooms by using the zipped privacy curtain. This inner tent has loads of storage, both in the interior pockets and also in the organiser built into the front.
The upright front wall allows full use of all the interior space and you'll appreciate the generous headroom that provides a spacious interior. The front of the tent is protected by the large built-in sun canopy that you can shade under on those sunny days and as it's an integral part of the tent, it is more sturdy and less fiddly to set up unlike add-on canopies. If not required, or in stormy conditions, it can simply be stowed away. The Croyde now comes in a striking new Mink colour with a light grey roof that keeps the interior light and airy.
- Flysheet: Weathershield® 4000 mm Hydrostatic Head, fire retardant and UV-protected
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet with 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Large built-in front canopy with peg-down groundsheet
- Variable position roll-to-side front panel
- Two side doors, one with wet-weather protection
- Mesh doors in both side doors
- Left-hand side door can be set up as a sun canopy
- Extra large panoramic windows - organiser pockets in front of inner tents
- Windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Cable entry point
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Low-level vent for good air circulation
- Zip-up front vent
- Attachments for optional Storm Tie-Down Kit
- Optional front Vestibule
- Exterior height: 210cm
Exterior Height: 210cm
Weight: 18.5kg + 19.5kg
Pack Size: 70 x 42 x 37cm + 80 x 25 x 25cm
Made from high-quality Polyester material, this features a superior 5000mm Hydrostatic Head rating, is fire-retardant and specially-treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation.
On average, Kampa bedrooms are the widest available, when compared with those of their largest competitors, offering generous room for you and your family to have a comfortable night's sleep.
Cable Entry Points
For added convenience, all Kampa tents have low-level cable entry points for 12V and mains cable access.