Jack Wolfskin Troposhere Mens Jacket - Royal Blue
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
Snowing and freezing cold? There’s no better time to go out! With the TROPOSPHERE jacket, the weather and temperature are irrelevant. That’s because this waterproof and windproof jacket features our innovative DOWNFIBER insulation, a clever mix of hydrophobic down and synthetic fibres.
This insulating fill isn’t just very warm, it’s also ultra light and moisture-insensitive. And the extra breathable TEXAPORE fabric makes this a great jacket for more ambitious adventures. When you’re pushing your limits, you’ll naturally get a bit warm, so the TROPOSPHERE is equipped with venting pit zips.
- Winter hiking jacket
- Very waterproof, windproof
- Very breathable
- Warm lining
- Venting zips
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h)
- DOWNFIBER 700 cuin: Fill consists of 70% hydrophobic duck down and 30% extremely warm, high-loft, fast-drying and easy-care synthetic fibre (700 cuin fill power); RDS certified
- MICROGUARD (120 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation; MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and protective peak
- venting pit zips
- 2 hip pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- cable duct for headphones
- additional cuffs
- SHELL: 100 % POLYESTER
- 1.LINING: 100 % POLYESTER
- 1. FILLING: 63 % WHITE DUCK DOWN, 30 % POLYESTER, 7 % FEATHER, CONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
- 2. FILLING: 100 % POLYESTER