Jack Wolfskin Selenium Womens Jacket - Ebony
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
With the SELENIUM you’re always ready for the next winter adventure. This warm, light and comfortable down jacket is great to wear in cold weather.
The fill consists of high-loft duck down. Even though it weighs very little, you can feel the warmth as soon as you put the jacket on. The windproof outer fabric ramps up the insulation performance. The hood protects your head from the cold and can be detached when it’s not needed.
- Down jacket
- Very warm
- Very lightweight
- Windproof, water-resistant
- Extra breathable
- Detachable hood
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD (80 g/m²): medium-warmth synthetic fibre insulation
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
- SHELL: 100 % POLYESTER
- LINING: 100 % POLYESTER
- 1. FILLING: 90 % WHITE DUCK DOWN, 10 % FEATHER, CONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
- 2. FILLING: 100 % POLYESTER