Jack Wolfskin Glacier Canyon Parka Mens Jacket - Black
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
Montreal, Stockholm or St. Petersburg – when your winter travels take you to the coldest cities in the world, take the GLACIER CANYON PARKA with you. With MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation, this parka is very warm indeed. This insulation material is very robust and its performance is not compromised by moisture.
The TEXAPORE outer fabric protects you from rain and wind. And this robust OXFORD version is designed to withstand the abrasion caused by your bag or pack straps. The sleeves of the jacket are equipped with integrated microfibre cuffs that block the wind and retain the warmth. And if the weather stays dry, you can simply detach the hood.
- Winter parka
- Waterproof, windproof
- Very warm insulation
- Detachable hood with fake fur trim
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- MICROGUARD (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and removable fake fur trim
- 4 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket, sleeve pocket
- Additional cuffs
- SHELL: 100 % POLYAMIDE
- LINING: 100 % POLYESTER
- FILLING: 100 % POLYESTER