Jack Wolfskin Brooks Range Flex Men's Jacket - Black
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
A trusty all-weather companion on long treks and hikes, the BROOKS RANGE FLEX is a waterproof, windproof and breathable shell jacket with a slightly longer cut. With this jacket, even continual rain is not a problem. It can cope with that easily.
The flex zone on the upper back provides extra freedom of movement, and the venting zips under the arms let fresh air in if you get too warm.
We have equipped the BROOKS RANGE FLEX with our system zip, so it can be teamed with a zip-in fleece jacket and upgraded for autumn or winter wear. So you can enjoy the benefits of this jacket all year round.
- Weatherproof shell jacket for hiking and trekking
- Waterproof, windproof
- Flex insert on the back
- Underarm zips
- System zip
- TEXAPORE RIPSTOP 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable ripstop outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE HYPROOF 2L: extremely waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 30,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h)
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, chest pocket, secret pocket
- Venting pit zips
- REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
- 1.SHELL: 100 % POLYAMIDE
- 2.SHELL: 100 % POLYAMIDE
- 3.SHELL: 100 % POLYESTER
- 1.LINING: 100 % POLYESTER
- 2.LINING: 100 % POLYAMIDE