Jack Wolfskin Baffin Bay Womens Jacket - Alloy
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
Winter in New York. The lights from the Rockefeller Center cast their evening glow as you wander through the snow flurries, warm and relaxed, in your BAFFIN BAY JACKET. This down jacket is incredibly warm, and stylish enough to cause a minor sensation wherever you wear it, from the cold, frozen north to the big, bad city.
Packed full full of high quality down, the BAFFIN BAY will see you through the coldest of winters. The windproof outer fabric increases the insulation performance and is nice and breathable. The shoulders and hood have an extra layer of POLYFIBER synthetic insulation. The synthetic fibres maintain their insulation performance even when damp, which is a big advantage in the rain or snow.
To make sure you stay warm and cosy when the icy wind blows, we’ve added a high collar and a fake fur trim around the hood that shields your face from the wind. The hood’s volume and field of vision can be adjusted to suit the weather conditions. The sleeves are equipped with internal cuffs for added comfort and warmth.
- Down jacket
- Insulated hood
- STORMLOCK HEATHER: windproof, very breathable and water-resistant fabric with natural, marled look
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- POLYFIBER FILL (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation (hood & shoulders)
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision, high collar and fake fur trim
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
- Internal fleece cuffs
- SHELL: 100 % POLYESTER
- LINING: 100 % POLYESTER
- FILLING: 80 % GREY DUCK DOWN, 20 % FEATHER, CONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN