Hi-Tec Ox Belmont Women's Low I Shoe - Blue & Grey
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
Finance available on orders over £500.
The OX Belmont Low i Waterproof walking shoes for women are part of the Hi-Tec Outdoor Crossover Collection. Comfortable, durable outdoor footwear designed to take you from the town to the trail. These suede leather women's waterproof walking shoes are packed with technology. The Dri-Tec waterproof membrane keeps feet dry, while our exclusive i-shield technology repels water and dirt, resisting stains. The OrthoLite Impressions slow recover foam insoles deliver superior underfoot cushioning making these women's waterproof walking shoes exceptionally comfortable. The impact absorbing XLR8>> midsole adds further cushioning comfort while the micro-fleece moisture wicking lining will keep feet feeling fresher for longer. Stability, flexibility and support is added by the moulded heel chassis lightweight, durable fork shank and the tough ballistic leather toe bumper provides further durability and protection. Finally, these women's waterproof walking shoes feature a high performance Michelin rubber outsole for multi-surface traction to help keep you grounded. An ideal choice for ladies who want versatile, durable and comfortable waterproof walking shoes. Whether you're hiking off-road on uneven terrain or simply walking through the city or heading down the pub.
Technologies: Dri-Tec, i-shield, OrthoLite® Impressions, XLR8>>, Michelin®
Product Type: Shoe
Product Use: Hiking, Walking, Casual, Multi-Sport
- Leather upper combined with a tough ballistic leather protection, ensures durability and comfort
- Padded collar and tongue provides extreme comfort
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- i-shield repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains
- Durable nylon and rustproof hardware ensures for a secure fit
- Extended lacing system offers a more personal fit and greater adjustability
- Micro-fleece moisture-wicking lining keeps the foot dry
- OrthoLite® Impressions insole with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning
- Moulded heel chassis, offers additional stability, protection and durability
- Lightweight, durable 'fork shank' ensures flexibility and stability
- Impact-absorbing XLR8>> midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- High performance Michelin rubber outsole delivers multi surface traction